Unsullied and Unspoiled: reactions and speculation Apr 7, 2015 19:38:10 GMT
Post by Nezzer on Apr 7, 2015 19:38:10 GMT
- Don't ever interfere in the speculation of the non-readers. Never give them any indication of whether their speculation is right or not.
- If you suspect that a reader is posing as a non-reader, don't start pointing fingers. Just contact the moderators of the respective board. It's okay to name names, just be respectful.
Threads and sub-forums:
- Previously.tv: The Unsullied Habitat - Readers and spoiled non-readers are not allowed to post here. If you want to post something, do it in the general GOT sub-forum.
- NeoGAF - Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Readers are allowed to post but without spoiling anything.
- CHUD - Game of Thrones Season 5 - SPOILER FREE - Readers are allowed to post as well if they don't spoil anything, but the non-readers would rather be left alone.
- RPG.net - [Game of Thrones - Show Only] Episode 5x1 - The books don't exist. One thread for each episode.
- Torchwood Boy - Has recorded reaction videos to all episodes so far and promised to keep recording during season 5.
- Redbeard - Just like Torchwood Boy, he has recorded many reaction videos from al season, but he skipped some episodes. He also promised to keep reacting to season 5. He's read the books until halfway through ASOS, though.
- Stephen Simpson - Another guy who records his reactions to most episodes. He hates Stannis, though.
- What the Flick - Unlike the channels above, this one is a professional discussion of the show. Some have read the books, and some haven't, but the readers never give anything away to the other. I don't know if they'll keep doing it during season 5, but since they reviewed every episode of season 4 I don't see why not.
- Burlington Bar - A bartender who records the reactions of his customers.
If anyone else finds another non-reader forum or channel, please inform me so I can add it to the OP. I hope this year we'll get another gem like this .
Don't be too creepy!
RIP Dino and Byron